This privacy statement describes how Web Design Team ("Web Design Team") collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Website: www.webdesignteam.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
1) Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
We collect the following personal information from you
1) Information about your business such as company name, company size, business type
As is true of most Websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
1) Fulfill your order
2) Send you an order confirmation
3) Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
4) Send you requested product or service information
5) Send product updates or warranty information
6) Respond to customer service requests
7) Administer your account
8) Register Resellers and answer Reseller Enquiries
9) Respond to your questions and concerns
10) Improve our Website and marketing efforts
11) Conduct research and analysis
We use live chat to assist you with order processing. If our live chat is offline we will collect your name and email address so that we may reply to your request.
We post customer testimonials on our Website which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer's consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial.
We do not send promotional emails. However, we do send you product information that you have requested and other transactional emails related to your account. Generally, you may not opt-out of these transactional emails.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as credit card processors or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
1) As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
2) When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
3) Web Design Team is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
4) to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Third Party E-Commerce Solutions Provider
Our shopping cart is hosted by our e-commerce solutions providers. They host our ordering system, and collect your billing information directly from you for the purpose of processing your order. This company does not use this information for any other purpose.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns. Third Party Tracking
Our Site includes links to other Websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Web Design Team. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Website you visit.
When we collect personal information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at email@example.com
In order to make a purchase from us, you must use our shopping cart provider to finalize and pay for your order. Its privacy statement and security practices will also apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.