Are you looking for a web host for your new site? Perhaps you have not yet started your website, but you are wondering which web host server is the best for your needs.
In that case, you may need both web design and web hosting services.
There is no exact way to decide on your web server, but we have compiled some tips that might help you to make a more educated decision about your web host.
The most important thing is that you keep the vision of how your website will look and work with a design team and hosting server that shares your common vision of what your site can be. Don’t settle for second best with some low-rate server or solution.
Know your Hosting Needs
In an informative post by Web Hosting Secrets Revealed, they go over a variety of important factors to consider when shopping for a web host.
They stress that you should understand the purpose of your website and what you want it to accomplish for your business. One idea is to make a brainstorming list of goals that you have for your company or brand that you want your website to do for you.
Here’s a sample list for your consideration:
- Increase conversions and sales
- Use it for PR for your brand
- Improve branding
- Make products more accessible
- Make money 24/7 (passive income)
If you look at these ideas one at a time, you’ll realize that they are all important. But what is most important to you and your company? Do you want to use your website to make more sales and increase your conversions? Maybe you are a local business who wants to expand to let your out-of-town customers purchase from you too. You can also use your website to create a passive income for yourself and make money while you sleep!
All of these reasons are valid reasons. But think about what is most important to you. It’s likely that all of these factors will improve with a great website.
When it comes to choosing your hosting service, you will want to also consider the following factors:
- Bandwidth and space requirements– One of the first things you will want to consider is the amount of bandwidth and space requirements that you need and how much your web host allows you to have. Remember that video and audio files take up more space than text files, images, and other components.
- eCommerce capabilities– If you wish to sell on your site, you will need to have an eCommerce system set up. It should include a payment system such as Paypal or other worldwide payment gateway that is secure. Look into these issues and also think about how many products you wish to have in your store.
- Multimedia components– If you use video and audio on your site, you should check to make sure that your web host allows for the space requirements and also has the technology to include media. Video and audio are an important part of your branding so make sure you check this.
- Social media options– Social media is also a very important part of your branding and ad strategy. See what your hosting server has regarding social media that allows you to share. You should have easy share buttons that you can include so that people can share on social media without a hassle.
- Form handlers– People are more likely to contact you if you make it easy for them. Form handlers are an easy way to do this. Make sure your hosting server has a solution for you to send contact information or subscribe with easy form handlers.
- Price and features– Check the entire list of features and price ranges so you’ll know if you are getting your money’s worth.
When considering your hosting server, you will also want to see what kind of customer service they have. When you run into problems, you need to know there will be someone there to help. You may also have billing questions that you need to be answered. Even those of us who are highly tech savvy may experience technical issues that are beyond the control of the user. That’s when you need a reliable, courteous, and professional customer service agent to help. During a recent round up with over 80 different site owners, customer support was continually one of the biggest decision factors before signing up with a hosting company
Colocation of Services
Remember that one of the best things you can do is to have all of your services under one roof. Of course, this should only apply if all of the services are what you need for your business. So look for a web hosting solution that also offers professional web design services or who allows you to design your site that will be free of technical issues and that will meet your needs for your brand.
When you trust in one design and hosting team, you will be able to contact one company for all of your website needs, rather than several.
Web Design Team Knows Quality Web Hosting
Web Design Team understands how complicated the process of choosing a web host can be. You want to be able to find a host that you can trust, one that has all of the options that you need, and one that is reasonably priced.
We offer all of these things and more and our professional design team takes pride in our work, and we enjoy working with customers to produce what they want.
Some of the features we offer with our web design services include:
- Graphics Design
- Infographic Design
- 2D/3D animation
- WordPress integration
- Raw coding: HTML/CSS, Responsive web pages, Joomla, and WooCommerce
If you take a look at our portfolio and examples of what we have done, you will see that we take a very focused approach to our individual clients, while also offering a wide variety of professional-looking templates for you to use for your site.
Qualities We Embrace
Some of the things you’ll like best with our hosting and web design service are:
- Unique web design with attention to detail
- Accuracy and professionalism
- Competitive pricing
- Technical help 24/7
Our primary goal is that you increase your conversions, sales, and revenue and that we help you improve your brand to the world. What more could you ask for?
Contact us for a free quote and for more information about what we do.
8 66 1